The admissions team at Mission Recovery is ready to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. One of our admissions coordinators will provide an overview of our program and answer any questions you may have about the services we provide for our veterans and first responders. We are here to help you get the support you need. Our Fort Worth, Texas rehab admissions process can set you on the path to recovery.
Fort Worth, Texas Rehab Admissions
At Mission Recovery, we want to hear your story. The first step is to fill out our online form or call us today at 833.477.7379. A member of our admissions team will help you determine whether our program is appropriate for your specific needs and, if not, refer you to other resources to better address your needs. All phone calls are confidential with no obligation.
At the beginning of the admissions process, you will be asked a series of questions. This helps us gather pertinent information before arranging for you to speak with a licensed clinician for a pre-admission assessment. This comprehensive assessment process includes:
- Complete History and Physical Assessment
- Biological/Psychological/Social Assessment
- Family Assessment
- Nursing Assessment
- Dietary Assessment
- Psychological Testing as Indicated
- Recreational Assessment
- Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory
Addiction is a disease that often requires the type of treatment available at Mission Recovery. Our services can be billed to your insurance provider, so cost is dependent on your insurance coverage. Our admissions team will gather the required information, verify your benefits, and relay the financial information to you for payment. If you are uninsured, we also can discuss cash and credit card payment options. Don’t let the cost of rehab hold you back.
Recovery is worth it. We are in-network with Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Ambetter, and Multiplan. We also accept most other major insurance plans on an out-of-network basis. When calling to determine coverage, please have the following information available:
- Full Name
- SSN #
- Insurance Company
- Group #
- ID #
- Provider Verification Phone # (on the back of the insurance card)
Our admissions coordinators can answer questions regarding the financial portion of the admissions process. Please note that we are in the process of acquiring in-network status with a variety of healthcare plans and will update this website frequently.
Admissions Checklist Fort Worth, TX
Before calling Mission Recovery, there are a few things you can do to be prepared to discuss our addiction treatment options. Our team works hard to make sure that every individual’s treatment plan is as effective as possible. So the more we know about you and your history, the more effective your treatment plan will be.
We want to provide the best care for our clients, and that starts during the first phone call. So before calling Mission Recovery, be sure to have the following on hand:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Health insurance information
- Related psychological, health, or legal issues/history
If you are calling about substance abuse treatment for a loved one, please have as much of this information available as possible.
During your initial call, we can answer any questions you have and give you an overview of our programs. These programs include the following:
- Men’s Rehab Center Program
- Women’s Rehab Center Program
- Drug and Alcohol Detox Programs
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment Program
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Program
- Opiate Addiction Treatment Program
We understand the unique challenges veterans and first responders face while finding help for substance abuse issues. Past trauma and the stress of returning to civilian life can make overcoming addiction difficult. Our programs tackle not only addiction problems but also any underlying mental health issues that veterans and first responders can form due to the traumatic nature of their jobs.
The Rehab Packing List
Upon arrival, one of our care coordinators will inspect your luggage. The purpose of the inspection is to ensure safety and to remove prohibited items mistakenly packed for your treatment stay.
What You Should Bring
- A list of phone numbers and addresses of those you wish to involve in your treatment (loved ones, 12-step sponsors, healthcare professionals, etc.)
- You can wear everyday jewelry, like wedding rings or watches. However, we encourage to leave valuable items at home, as we are not responsible for loss or theft. Anything of value will be cataloged and kept in a locked safe in the FBH business office
- Current prescription medication must be in original pharmacy bottles with the label intact
- All liquids must be in new containers with seal intact. Open medications will not be allowed due to the risk of drug contamination and tampering
- A list of all medicines, dosages, and history
- Insurance cards and driver’s license or ID card
- Stationary and postage stamps
- Pictures of loved ones
- Recovery-related reading material
- Credit card for incidentals or medication payment
What You Should Pack
When packing clothing, it is a good idea to pack layers to accommodate for the weather in beautiful Fort Worth, Texas.
- One week of casual clothing: t-shirts, jeans, comfortable pants, shorts of appropriate length, workout wear, sweatshirts
- You may wish to pack a couple of nicer outfits for offsite outings
- Shoes: Tennis shoes for recreational exercise, comfortable casual footwear
- Long and short sleeve shirts: No tank tops and no vulgar or substance-related slogans or artwork on any item of clothing
- Socks, undergarments, and pajamas
- Coat or light jacket
You will have access to laundry machines, and detergent is provided. If you require special detergent due to allergies, please let us know.
Is There Anything I Shouldn’t Bring?
We do not allow the following:
- Alcohol, drugs or over-the-counter medications (OTC medications must be given to staff on arrival and approved by the physician before being used)
- Valuables (such as expensive jewelry)
- Electronics (including laptops, mp3 players, CD, and DVD players, radios and electronic games)
- Weapons of any kind
We do work with referrals, as well. We can receive referrals from the following:
- Family and Friends
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Mental Health Professionals
- Medical Facilities
- Mission Recovery Alumni
If you or someone you care for may benefit from treatment at Mission Recovery, do not hesitate to contact us. See our Rehab Referrals page for more information.
Our Addiction Treatment Center in Fort Worth, TX
Our Mission Recovery program is located on the Fort Behavioral Health campus in Fort Worth, Texas. This beautiful facility was designed with your comfort and security in mind. Our residential addiction treatment programs, as well as our detox, offer individual private rooms. Each room features a queen-size bed, a private bathroom, and space to allow our veterans and first responders to reflect, heal, and rest.
Each program has two community spaces for interacting with others or journaling and reading. On our campus, we also have a gym with a full-size basketball court and rooms for exercise, yoga, and meditation. Time for daily exercise is built into each program because we know the importance of whole-body well-being in your recovery. Finally, our delicious, nutritious meals enhance mind-body health.
Contact Mission Recovery Today
If you or a loved one is ready to get help, call us today to learn more about how we can help. You can also use our online quick contact form to reach out. When you call, be sure to have the information from our admissions checklist on hand, as well as a list of any questions you have. We are excited about speaking with you and getting started on your journey to recovery. If you are a veteran or a first responder, find the help you need by calling us today at 833.477.7379.